It’s like a branch at your fingertips. Manage your accounts, make payments, and so much more with 24/7 digital banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Farmers Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access E-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Ready to use our digital banking services? Take a look at the guides below to begin:
- Getting Started (For Users without Mobile App access)
- Getting Started (For Users with access to Mobile App)
It’s crucial that you protect your identity, especially when online. Be sure to follow these safety tips.
Got a question about digital banking? Take a look at our FAQs to find an answer.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Receive account info on demand without ever logging into online banking. Our Text Banking feature is as secure and simple to use as other services — just text a quick code our way to instantly keep track of your account. Learn more here!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Farmers Bank checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Getting Started with Mobile Deposit
- Download the Farmers Bank App:
- Open the app on your device and key in the deposit amount.
- Endorse your checks and take pictures with phone as directed.
Items that can be deposited
Checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners that have been properly endorsed with (for deposit only) and the owner's signature.
Items that cannot be deposited
- No foreign checks
- No Bonds
- No 3rd party checks
- No returned or re-deposited items
- No rebate checks
* May not be able to image Money orders other than Western Union
Note: Cutoff time for submitting deposits is 6:00 p.m. Central Time (M-F)
Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your communications service provider for access rates, texting charges, and other applicable fees.
Within seconds you'll see confirmation that the deposit was received — it's that easy!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Qualifies you for Kasasa® rewards
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new E-statement is ready
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.