Get monthly refunds on your online purchases, whether it’s a new album or your favorite TV show.
- Online Shopping Refunds
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- $5 in refunds for iTunes® or Amazon® purchases every month*
- $10 in refunds for iTunes or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free E-statements
- Free Seed by Farmers Bank personal finance manager app
- Free In-Touch telephone banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Here's How Easy it is to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few simple things you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*The minimum to open account is $100. You will be refunded up to $10 for iTunes® and/or Amazon purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes and/or Amazon.com purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon Inc. Apple Inc. and Amazon Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Limit one account per SSN.