Put some extra spending money back into your pocket each time you swipe your debit card.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases*
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.25% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Earn up to $102.00 cash back per year, $8.50 per month*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free E-statements
- Free Seed by Farmers Bank personal finance manager app
- Free In-Touch telephone banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Here's How Easy it is to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few simple things you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. To obtain the annual percentage yield (APY), you must maintain a minimum balance of .01 in the account each day. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash Back and $25 for Kasasa Saver. When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive 4.25% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8.50 per monthly qualification cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred using Kasasa Cash Back debit card during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Cash Back rewards will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash Back are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.18% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa CashBack, all balances in the Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.