With rates well above the national average, find out how you can save more with this savings account.
There are savings accounts, and then there is the Kasasa Saver® account. Earn rates up to 12-15 times the national average. And all you have to do to qualify are things that make banking simpler anyway.
There's no minimum balance you have to maintain. Just really high interest to help grow your savings quickly.
- Savings account that earns really high interest
- Earn 0.50 APY%* on balance up to $10,000
- Earn 0.50% to 0.18% APY* on balances over $10,000, depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met on Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back®
- Maintain a $25 minimum daily balance to avoid the $2 monthly service charge
- Retain access to your funds with 6 free withdrawals or transfers per month
- $1 or more fee per each additional withdrawal
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free E-Statements
- $25 minimum opening deposit
Things You Must Do (That Make Banking Easier Anyway)
The only true "qualification" for Kasasa Saver is to meet the qualifications for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account. While there isn't a minimum balance to keep or points to collect, there are a few things you must do to rock the full rewards. (You're probably doing most, if not all, of these things already). To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or 1 ACH auto debit post and settle
That covers it. And if you don't qualify one month, don't worry. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
- Seed by Farmers Bank
Our Seed Personal Finance Manager makes it easy to stay in control of your banking. Use our budget generator to know when you're getting off track -- or doing well. Meet your financial goals with this great tool!
- Online money management tool with mobile access
- Panoramic view of all your Farmers Bank accounts
- Aggregates accounts and transactions in one place for a more complete financial picture
- Track expenses
- Create budgets
- Confidential and secure
- Access Seed Personal Finance Manager
For Kasasa Cash:
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. To obtain the annual percentage yield (APY), you must maintain a minimum balance of .01 in the account each day. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.18% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.