Grow your savings automatically with Kasasa Saver® — by connecting it to your Kasasa® checking account.
- Automatic Savings
- High Interest
- Free Digital Banking
- Account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.18% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- Avoid the $2 monthly service charge by maintaining a $25 minimum daily balance
- 6 free withdrawals or transfer per month; $1 for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free E-statements
- Free Seed by Farmers Bank personal finance manager app
- Free In-Touch telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Here's How Easy it is to Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your Kasasa checking is still free.
Plus, you'll earn the base rate in Kasasa Saver — and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. To obtain the annual percentage yield (APY), you must maintain a minimum balance of .01 in the account each day. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.18% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.