With rates well above the national average, find out how you can save more with this savings account.
Link this account to your free Kasasa® checking to build savings effortlessly.
When you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa checking, those earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver. Plus, Kasasa Saver earns up to 0.50% APY* on your balance! Open your accounts now in minutes.
• Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
• Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
• 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
• 0.50% to 0.18% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
• 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
• Maintain a $25 minimum daily balance to avoid the $2 monthly service charge
• Retain access to your funds with 6 free withdrawals or transfers per month
• $1 or more fee per each additional withdrawal
• No minimum balance to earn rewards
• Free online banking
• Free mobile banking
• Free E-Statements
• $25 minimum opening deposit
Here's How Easy it is to Earn Your Rewards:
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
• At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
• At least 12 debit card purchases
• Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
• Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your accounts are still free.
Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
- Seed by Farmers Bank
Our Seed Personal Finance Manager makes it easy to stay in control of your banking. Use our budget generator to know when you're getting off track — or doing well. Meet your financial goals with this great tool!
- Online money management tool with mobile access
- Panoramic view of all your Farmers Bank accounts
- Aggregates accounts and transactions in one place for a more complete financial picture
- Track expenses
- Create budgets
- Confidential and secure
- Access Seed Personal Finance Manager
For Kasasa Cash:
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. To obtain the annual percentage yield (APY), you must maintain a minimum balance of .01 in the account each day. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.50%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.50% - 0.18% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Limit one account per SSN.