Farmers Bank Online Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-996-4171 during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Farmers Bank has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors for this purpose. Specific items our vendors have addressed or are addressing include –
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on www.gofarmersbank.com so guests can more easily use the site
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
- Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
The Farmers Bank website is monitored and tested regularly by internal resources and by AudioEye, Inc., a 3rd-Party provider of Web Accessibility testing and monitoring. The AudioEye certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of meeting Web ContentAccessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA Standards.
AudioEye certifies that the Farmers Bank website is enhanced and optimized to meet the WCAG 2.0 Level AA Success Criteria. This ongoing process includes regular releases that improve access and usability for site visitors. Farmers Bank designers and developers are actively making progress in pursuit of achieving full conformance to the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standard.