Investments offered through
Investment Professionals, Inc.
Investment Professionals, Inc. is a full-service broker dealer that specializes in serving the needs of community financial institutions and their customers. IPI's technology and brokerage capabilities allow us to take advantage of their expanded Investment research, on-line order entry, timely news and quotations, and first-rate financial planning.
Our investment office is at Farmers Bank, 71 West Center Street, Greenwood, Arkansas.
- Bonds (individual and corporate purchases), full access to all bond markets
- Mutual Funds
- Money Markets, Commercial Paper, etc.
- Brokerage Accounts
- Privately Managed Accounts
- Direct Participation Programs
- Fixed Rate
- Group Plans
- Immediate/Income Combination
- IRA's Roth, Traditional, Educational
- Rollovers and Transfers
- 401 k Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Defined Benefit
- Defined Compensation
- TSA's 403(b), 403(b)7, 501(c)3
- Keogh (HR-10) Plans
- Please note that our home office can offer group and individual health insurance plans.
- Estate Planning
- Business Continuation
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Executive Benefit Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Tax Planning
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Business Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Company Owned Life Insurance (COLI)
- Long Term Care (individual and group)
- Tax Deductible Long Term Care For Executives
For more information, please call 479-996-3215, 479-996-4171 or 479-649-3000, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.invpro.com (IPI home page)
Kay Oliver-Love, Financial Consultant
P.O. Box 610, Greenwood, AR 72936
The investment products offered are not FDIC insured; products are not deposits, other obligations or guarantees of the bank; and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
For more information, please visit the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the Security Investors Protection Corporation.